A Webinar Conference to be held on December 5, 2020, 9:00 – 11:00 am (Manila time)
REGISTRATION IS FREE
The Value of Natural Products in the Time of COVID-19 and Beyond
Call for Paper presentations - CLOSED
Especially in this time of the COVID-19 pandemic, research on natural products must continue. We must continue to study and develop our biological resources to enhance our health and to find cures to various disease conditions.
It is in this spirit that we invite all natural products researchers to submit poster papers for the 25th NPSP Anniversary Conference. All accepted posters will be uploaded on the conference website. All visitors to the conference website can directly email the authors for a productive exchange of ideas.
All poster participants must be pre-registered for the conference.
As a special feature of the poster presentation, authors can apply to join a 3-minute elevator pitch presentation of their poster presentation. The Technical Papers Committee will select 5 applicants and will invite them to prepare a video of a 3-minute elevator pitch based on their poster. All selected presenters will receive a Php 2,000.00 award. The best elevator pitch will receive an additional Php 5,000.00.
Instructions on submission and deadlines:
- Deadline for submission of abstracts:
Sept. 30, 20207 October 2020. See attached format for abstract. Email submission to email@example.com.
- Announcement of acceptance: Oct. 16, 2020.
- Deadline for submission of e-poster: Nov. 16, 2020. The poster should be designed as single page in the style of a poster presentation and may be in portrait or landscape format. It should be easy to read and be self-explanatory. Use words and illustrations expeditiously to create an attractive poster. The poster should be submitted as a .pdf.
The author agrees that the e-poster will be uploaded in the website of the conference and the Society. Video and music cannot be included in the e-poster and there should be no endorsement of commercial products.
Free powerpoint poster template can be downloaded from: https://www.posterpresentations.com/free-poster-templates.html
Certificates will be given only to the author/co-authors who are registered and present during the conference.
- Application to participate in elevator pitch: Nov. 16, 2020. Please indicate if you wish to participate in the elevator pitch.
- Selection of 5 participants in elevator pitch: Nov. 23, 2020
- Submission of video file for elevator pitch: Dec. 1, 2020. Presentation must be 3 minutes or less.
- Posters to be uploaded on NPSP website: Dec. 2, 2020.